Acceptance and Enrolment Terms
- The programme fee includes: tuition, all course materials and Oxford EMI Training certificate.
- Airport transfers are not included. We will send travel directions to you on receipt of your payment.
- You will be formally enrolled on the programme and guaranteed a place once the signed Contract has been received. Please note that you are responsible for payment of any bank charges that may apply.
- A letter of acceptance will be sent to you once the signed Contract has been received.
- Oxford EMI Training reserves the right to cancel the programme in certain circumstances. In this case, your programme fee will be repaid to you.
- It is your responsibility to take out travel and medical insurance for your stay in Oxford.
- You are responsible for any damage you cause to University property during your stay.
- You are responsible for applying for a visa. Please apply for the necessary visa in good time, should you require one to travel to the UK. We will provide you with a letter of acceptance to include with your visa application.
Terms and conditions
- Formation of the Contract
- These terms and conditions and the Contract apply between Oxford EMI Training and the Participant.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to Oxford EMI Training’s provision of EMI programmes and any other services that Oxford EMI Training may supply to the participant enrolled on the programme.
- The Participant accepts that the Contract will govern relations between Oxford EMI Training and the Participant in respect of the services, to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions, warranties, guarantees, stipulations and representations, whether written or oral and express or implied (including any terms or conditions which the Participant purports to apply under any memorandum of understanding, booking form, purchase order, confirmation order or other document).
- No contract shall exist or be deemed to be formed between Oxford EMI Training and the Participant until the Contract has been duly signed by or on behalf of the Participant and received by Oxford EMI Training.
- Oxford EMI Training may from time to time change these terms and conditions without notice to the Participant.
- The headings in these terms and conditions are for ease of reference only and do not affect their interpretation or construction.
- Participant Information
- The Participant warrants and represents that all information submitted by the Participant to Oxford EMI Training in connection with or relating to the services (including, without limitation) is accurate and correct, and the Participant agrees to promptly provide Oxford EMI Training with any and all necessary information, co-operation and assistance (including, without limitation, any information, co-operation or assistance) as it may reasonably require in order to perform its obligations under the Contract.
- Programme Charges
- The Participant agrees to pay the total due on the invoice at the time of signing the Contract.
- The preferred payment method is through Bank Transfer and the bank details are provided on the invoice.
- Non-payment on or before the due date (time being of the essence) shall entitle Oxford EMI Training, without prejudice to any other rights that Oxford EMI Training may have, to suspend or cancel the provision of the services.
- The Participant shall make all payments due on the invoice without any deduction, whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise.
- If any amount remains unpaid 30 days after the date of the final invoice the Participant will pay interest of 3% compound per calendar month from the due date until the date of payment.
- Programme Charge Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- The commencement of the Contract shall be the date on which the Administrator receives the copy of the Contract signed by the Participant. The Participant has the right to cancel the Contract at any time within 14 days of its commencement and receive a full refund of any payments made. To cancel please inform the Administrator in writing.
- Where a signed Contract has been received and the cooling-off period of 14 days has passed, if the booking is subsequently cancelled the Participant will be liable for the following charges. All cancellations must be received in writing.
|Time period before Course Start Date that the cancellation is made||Charge to Participant|
|More than 31 working days (working days means Monday to Friday)||10% charge|
|21-30 working days||30% charge|
|20 working days or less||Full charge|
- Where there are good reasons to do so Oxford EMI Training may cancel the course by giving notice in writing any time before the course is due to start. In this case, all monies will be refunded.
- Oxford EMI Training accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by the Participant as a result of cancellation of the booking or termination of the contract by either party, and the Participant agrees to indemnify Oxford EMI Training against any claim made by any prospective Delegate against Oxford EMI Training attributable to such cancellation or termination.